Military style jackets, shades of khaki green and jackets with big gold/ brass buttons have been trending this year. One can easily transition this trend from formal to casual wear.
- I am wearing a clinched waist dress with a bohemian print. This dress is as perfect for summers as it is for winters.
- I have teamed the dress with turquoise blue leggings. They help keep me warm and also add another pop of blue to the look. The texture on the leggings give the outfit an additional dimension.
- This military trench coat was bought 2 years ago in an end of season sale at an Asian Boutique in Melbourne Central. I loved the colour and the big dull gold buttons that gave it a different charm.
- I wore the trench to contrast the print and colour of the dress and leggings.
- I completed the outfit with my trusted nude ankle boots that are as comfortable as they are stylish.
- Keeping the accessories minimal I wore blue stud earrings and a yellow ring to bring together the look.
Clinched Waist Dress - Valleygirl-2012
Military Trench Coat- Asian Boutique- 2013
Blue Leggings- Equip- 2013
Blue Stud Earrings- Lovisa-2014
Ring-Gifted by Sister in Law
Nude Ankle Boots - Novo- 2013
Photography - Ankit Mehan
Have a great week ahead.