Strong structured pieces such as Jackets and Vests with Pants have been seen across the Fashion Fests worldwide. One can create strong structured look altogether or piece structured jackets with A line / flowing silhouettes.
Suede as a fabric is making a strong comeback. Easy way to incorporate this trend is investing in suede bags or boots. If you are adventurous you can invest in Suede skirts/ jackets.
- I have worn High waisted Black trousers here and I have folded them at the hem to create a boyish charm. These are trousers that I wear to work. One can certainly wear your office trousers to a party or a formal event by dressing them up or down according to the event.
- I have added a bustier and then worn a White Peplum blazer to give it a structured look. The Bib necklace adds the glam factor to the look and also pulls it together.
- It is important to add accessories that bring together the outfit. The Suede booties again add a strong statement and help complete the outfit.
- I have added a silver and crystal ring and carried my most trusted and most used clutch.
- A completely black and white look sans any colour. Surprisingly even after living in Melbourne (is famous for monochromes) I still love my colour. So it was a bit hard to not incorporate any colour albeit was a deliberate move on my end.
- I have kept my skin clear and added a bold grey eyeshadow and dark kohl to define the eyes. The mouth is soft and I have used a nudish pink colour. I am wearing one of my favourite lip colours Mango Tango by Loreal.
- If anyone knows where I could purchase this shade again please inbox me as I use it sparingly to save the little I have left in the tube and I am unable to find it in Melbourne.
Black Trousers - Temt - 2013
White Peplum Blazer- Ally Fashions- 2013
Bustier- Sportsgirl- 2011
Bib Necklace - Diva - 2012
Ring- Lovisa - 2014
Suede Booties - Warehouse Sale- 2012
Lipstick - Loreal - Mango Tango- 2011 (please suggest if you know where I can buy it again)
Clutch- Olgaberg- 2008
Photography - Ankit Mehan
Lots of love and gratitude
Sharvari P Mehan