- If you are heading to an evening out or for a formal event where you want to be formal yet glamorous then today's outfit is just that.
- I have worn a full sleeved Velvet crop top in black here. Velvet is a tricky fabric to wear. I would recommend wearing it in small doses. So avoid an entire outfit made of Velvet.
- Here I have worn Velvet pumps in black again to complete the outfit and it also balances the Velvet aspect in the OOTD.
- I have paired it with a high waisted Midi Skirt. Dark Florals are one of my favourite trends of 2014 and they are still going strong this year. I waited for a while to find the perfect flared Midi skirt. I happened to be window shopping with Hubby during Christmas (2014) and I saw this in the window display and just had to buy it. It fit like a glove.
- Remember it is best practice to try all the clothes you like in the store before you commit to buy.
- I have kept the accessories minimal. A vintage floral ring and an Indian style deep blue and gold beaded necklace to make a statement.
- Teamed it up with a deep blue and black clutch and black velvet pumps.
Velvet Crop Top - Supre - 2012
Dark Floral Midi Skirt - Review - 2014
Clutch- Click here to see how I wore it last
Black Velvet Pumps- I Love Billy shoes - 2011
Beaded Necklace - Janpath - Delhi - 2014
Vintage Floral Ring - Lovisa - 2014
Photography - Ankit Mehan
Do not forget to Like us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter. Click here to follow.