Destination NSW is your one stop shop when planning your next Sydney and NSW trip.
- As I was flying and then sightseeing on this day, I picked a comfortable shift dress in candy colours from THE ONLINE CHIC (and it is now available on sale so Click here)
- The fabric is breathable and airy. The high-low hem with side slits make it comfortable to lounge in.
- I added my current favourite waterfall blazer in bright Tangerine with black geometric print on it. It is perfect cover up on windy days and still light enough on a sunny day.
- This was gifted by my gorgeous Mum in Law. It is such a versatile blazer which can be worn to work, in the day and can be dressed up for an evening out.
- I have teamed the dress with black and gold buckled pumps with kitten heel. Comfortable shoes are a must when you travel as there is a lot of walking involved so consider that when you plan your outfit while travelling.
- I finished the look by wearing yellow studs and a red stone ring. I wore a purple and red elephant necklace with it. Simple accessories let the Tangerine on Tangerine combination stand out.
- The Make up of the day- I brushed some mineral powder on my face to keep the oil away. I then added two coats of mascara and a nude lip colour - Twig by Mac.
Dress- The Online Chic - 2014 (the link in the post above to buy this dress on sale)
Blazer- Temt- Gifted by Mum in Law- 2015
Pumps- Novo shoes - 2009
Elephant Necklace - Lovisa - 2014
Ring- Lovisa- 2014
Leopard rimmed Sunglasses - Temt - 2014
Photography by Ankit Mehan
Love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Thank you for reading and following us. Until next time.... Keep spreading the Mumbai to Melbourne Love !!