I am bringing to you some Handmade and Australian Made Jewelry by the brand - Seriously Twisted. This Australian brand houses its store in Sydney and retails online on www.seriouslytwisted.com.au and on The Craft Gallery.
- I wanted to give this gorgeous necklace a serious twist! Here I am wearing it as a headchain/ mangtikka.
- This necklace is made with a Silver finish resin cabochon pendant. It has a red Baroque Style Pattern along with a white Freshwater Pearl.
- You can buy such handmade bespoke and affordable jewelry on The Craft Gallery.
- I have worn an Indian Print 3/4th sleeved flared dress with tassels. The flowy silhouette adds to the bohemian feel of the look.
- Goa is a hub of Bohemian fashion. I had shopped both the embroidered Jhola Bag and this handmade embroidered belt with glass-work at Anjuna Beach stalls. (In 2009) One can find such handmade accessories in Anjuna and Bagha Beach Night Markets.
- I have teamed the outfit with nude-brown boots by Novo.The boots help to bring the whole outfit together.Lastly I added metallic blue studs to complete the look.
- Since there is lot of print clash, colour clash and material clash I have kept the accessories minimal.
Dress- Pantaloons - 2011
Boots- Novo- 2012
Earrings- Lovisa- 2014
Jhola Bag- Anjuna Beach Stalls- Goa-2009
Glass-work belt- Anjuna Beach Stalls- Goa-2009
Necklace worn as Headchain- Seriously Twisted
Photography- Ankit Mehan