- Moisturise your skin well. If you need to even out your under-eye area use a concealer. I have then used a BB Cream like foundation to even out the skin.
- Then I have used a peachy- golden shimmery blush on the apple of the cheeks to create a natural glow.
- Prep the eyelids by applying some mineral powder/ loose powder. Take a dark brownish-grey eye shadow and apply one coat over the entire lid. Now take some coppery eyeshadow and lightly dab over the brown eyeshadow to give the lids a bit of sheen.
- Next use a liquid or gel eyeliner and line the upper lid very close to the lashline. Create a wing at the edges to add a bit of drama to the eyes. Line the lower waterline with brown kajal.
- Lastly apply two coats of black mascara to finish the eye makeup.
- Apply a lip balm to moisturize the lips. Wait for 5 mins to let it get absorbed. Next apply a bright Pink lip colour in a matte finish. Dab some tissue on the lips. Apply one more coat of the lipstick.
- Your Easy Eid Make-up Look is complete. Add some Chandbali earrings and a long fitted floor length Kurta/Tunic with Churidar with side slits to be on point this Festive Season.
Floor length Kurta and Churidar- Boutique in Mumbai-2014
Chandbali Earrings- Mumbai- 2014
White Gold and Diamond Ring- My Wedding Ring- 2010
Diamonte Box Clutch- Olgaberg- 2009
Diamonte and Silver pumps- Mumbai -2010
Brownish-Grey Eye Shadow - Loreal Colour Riche Quad- Timeless Beige
Copper Eye Shadow- Lakme Eye Quartet- Shade-Tanjore Rush
Eyeliner-Loreal Superliner -Shade- Blackbuster
BB Cream- Mac Face and Body Foundation
Blush- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush- Night Sheer
Brown Kohl/kajal pencil - Savvy - Australia
Lipstick-Candy Yum Yum-Mac Cosmetics
Mascara- Colossal Volume - Maybelline
Photography - Ankit Mehan
Thank you for following Mumbai to Melbourne. Love to hear from you as your feedback helps us with continuous improvement. So do leave your feedback in the comments below.
Have a fabulous weekend ahead.