- Kimonos are trending since 2014 and still going strong. They are perfect on a hot summer day. A Kimono is non structured jacket that is a light layer. Can add a punch to any outfit.
- I am wearing a snake print kimono from Cotton On which I purchased in 2010 in a season end sale at 1/3rd of its original price.
- The bright purple singlet lets the kimono do all the talking without stealing its limelight.
- Anti-fit pants are another micro-trend that have been going strong since 2014. I wore these formal calf length jodhpuri pants. These are again really old. I purchased them from an Asian boutique from Moonee Ponds Shopping Plaza in 2009. I have worn them to work with a structured blazer and Shirt and worn them casually with a t'shirt too.
- Anti-fit pants are again a wardrobe staple and utilitarian. This material is a soft breathable fabric and great on a warm day.
- Too hot to wear anything on my neck, I added pearl studs and stacked on Gold, silver and colorful bangles.
- The silver kadas (thick bangles) are one of the first bangles I bought about 10 years back. The bronze gold and silver kada belonged to my older sister and she was planning to throw it away. I took it from her about 10 years back and I still use it.
- I love to recycle my wardrobe and accessories. Being a fashion blogger does not mean I should be buying new clothes and accessories everyday. For me it is to show you how I reuse, recycle and re wear my wardrobe.
- Even your feet need to breathe. I love my heels but I love my flats equally. Summer is perfect to wear these Silver Kolhapuri Chappals.
- I have kept the face bare, just slathered sunscreen and a coat of Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara to open up the eyes. I dabbed on Maybelline electro pop lip balm to hydrate the lips.
Kimono - Cotton On - 2010
Jodhpuri Pants - Asian Boutique- 2009
Bangles- Various - India
Kolhapuri Chappals - Hill Road 2013 - Gifted by Sister in Law
Pearl Studs - Lovisa
Singlet - Temt - 2012
Sunglasses - Rayban
Lipbalm- Maybelline electro pop
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Volume
Photography by Ankit Mehan
Love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Have a fantastic evening.