Last weekend was just what we needed.
- Peplum has been trending since 2013 now and still going strong. What is not to love about Peplum. Be it Peplum tops or skirts they give an illusion of a perfect 10 figure. Great to hide holiday weight gain or a bloated tummy at that time of the month. I paired this Peplum top with beige floral tailored shorts.
- Tailored shorts are sophisticated and lady like and perfect for a formal event or evening out. I got these Zara shorts from Vietnam on my recent travels. Floral prints in deep red and hint of pink add to the romanticism.
- I added an Aztec printed waterfall jacket to keep the evening chills at bay. It also adds that additional dimension to the look still keeping it soft, flowing and sophisticated.
- I have kept the accessories minimal. Wore my silver-gold watch and a silver tribal bracelet which I street shopped in Vietnam. I also wore my oxblood and gold ring that adds a pop of colour to the outfit.
- Simple pearl studs and nude pumps with a pastel pink bow clutch completed the outfit.
- I had worn this outfit a few months back to a house party with different accessories and a different hair-do but I wanted to wear the same outfit again.
- I wore the same outfit however I tied my hair in a low messy side bun and wore a deeper oxblood lipcolour for that date night look. Black kohl rimmed eyes and heaps of mascara add the necessary punch.
- So are you feeling syrupy-sweet yet!! Why not make it your Valentine Day Outfit this year !!
- Tailored Shorts- Vietnam 2014- Zara
- Lace Peplum- Temt- 2013
- Waterfall Jacket- Temt 2013
- Pumps- 2010-Forgotten the brand however these have lasted all kinds of wear and tear and still going strong.
- Bow Clutch/Wallet - Gifted by Sister in Law
- Watch - Fossil - Wedding gift by two best friends- 2010
- Lip-colour - Lakme - Crimson Affair-2014 -www.nykaa.com
- Earrings- Lovisa - 2012
Photography by Ankit Mehan
If you want me to post about anything in particular do drop me an email on email@example.com
Have a fantastic weekend ahead.