The Craft Gallery is the brain child of Akshaya Borkar where she promotes artists and their handmade products ranging from home decor to jewelry. She provides an e-commerce and marketing platform to budding artists through the power of social media. Today I am bringing you handmade and bespoke jewellery by the brand Seriously Twisted.
The Outfit of the Day - Studded Tank with Faux Leather Jacket and Horseriding pants with Suede boots and Glam Rock necklace worn as a Waist-chain with serious Punk Influences.
- I wanted to give this necklace a serious twist hence I am wearing it as a Waist-chain/ kamarbandh. Totally inspired by Punk culture I decided to pin this layered necklace on my hip and let it add glamour to the look.
- I am wearing a studded tank with a faux leather jacket. I have kept the entire look dark and played with different textures of the fabrics worn.
- I decided to team this with horse-riding fitted pants and wore them with suede ankle boots.
- Giving the Glam Rock Necklace (worn as waistchain) company is one of my most favourite accessory a spiked silver cuff and green and red bangles with a black and silver ring.
- I am carrying a fringe bag that brings together the entire outfit thus giving the whole look a Punk vibe.
- The makeup is a bold play of colours. I have used a deep metallic green eyeshadow on the eyelids and blended in some grey eyeshadow on the outer corners. I have then applied two coats of mascara to open up the eyes.
- I have applied mineral powder on my face and lastly completed the look with a deep red lipcolour.
- The hairdo is toussled and big adding more drama to the look.
Necklace worn as Waistchain/ kamarbandh- Seriously Twisted
Studded Tank- Dotti- 2013
Horse-riding Pants- Kmart- 2012
Faux Leather jacket- Valleygirl-2010
Suede Ankle boots- Warehouse Sale- 2012
Spiked Silver Cuff- Lovisa- 2012
Green and Red Bangles- Mumbai- Gifted by Mum
Black and Silver Ring-Equip- 2013
Fringe Bag- Colette- 2015
Photography- Ankit Mehan
Thank you for your continued love and support. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Would love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Have an awesome week ahead.