My husband loves to plan trips within Melbourne and its surrounds. Infact I could even call him a non official ambassador of Victorian Tourism. We love to explore nooks and corners and more so the non-touristy spots. Not only do you get to soak in gorgeous views but you can take some great shots of the scene aswell.
This is what Sunny Minted Neon Dreams are made of !!
- I have worn a cropped bright sunny yellow sweater with pearl details on the sleeves. A lot of girls/ women are skeptical of the cropped top/ sweater trend.
- Best to wear them over a singlet like I have in the OOTD. One can wear them over a t-shirt that is longer or simply over a dress.
- I have worn the cropped sweater over a purple singlet. I love how the purple singlet actually clashes with the mint jeans and brings the whole outfit together.
- Adding a neon element via the clutch here gives the OOTD another dimension. Do not be afraid to colour block. Experimenting with different permutations and combinations within your own wardrobe will help expand it.
- I have added my favourite multi-colored pumps, multi-colored floral ring and sunny yellow studs to complete the outfit.
- A deliberate attempt to keep the accessories simple is to let the colours be the hero of the OOTD.
Cropped Sweater -Temt - 2013
Purple Singlet- Temt- 2012
Multi-coloured Heels - Therapy Shoes - 2011
Mint Jeans- Vero Moda - 2011
Floral ring - Lovisa - 2014
Clutch - Sportsgirl
Photography- Ankit Mehan