It is popular for Camping spots and for Camperdown Mill that has been converted to apartments. These apartments are heritage sites and all the furniture is made from old mill components. A different experience that took us back to a different era of Australian history.
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Onion- roughly chopped
- 2 Birds-eye chillies- finely chopped
- Mushrooms- 200 gms sliced
- 2 Cheese Slices/ 2 tablespoons of grated cheese- (whatever you are carrying with you)
- 1/2 cup- Milk
- Oil/ Butter - 1.5 tablespoon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil/ butter in a skillet. Once heated add the onion and stir fry them till translucent.
- Then add the chillies and mushroom and stir fry them. Do not over cook the mushrooms. Just stir fry them till they are slightly tender.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper and let the milk boil which should take about 1 minute.
- Now add the cheese equally in the pan and let it melt.
- Crack open the eggs in the pan and let it cook slightly till the the translucent bits turn white.
- Now fold in the eggs with the rest of the ingredients till mixed well. Check for salt and pepper.
- I like Skillet Scrambled Eggs slightly wet and gooey. Serve them hot with freshly toasted sliced bread.
Photography by Ankit Mehan and Sharvari P Mehan
Do let me know how you liked the recipe. Love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Have a great week ahead.